Monday 3 March 2014

David Mcalorum and His '465 Dollars in 4 Hours? No Way!' WSO on Warrior Forum

This is my review of David Mcalorum's WSO on Warrior Forum. I bought his WSO last year, and was given a PDF to read through. It all actually revolves around one single forum - Digitalpoint. We were supposed to create free Internet marketing e-books, or buy them off some websites he recommended, and put it into our signature on Digitalpoint forums. He was not honest on one account - there are some extra expenses, albeit not huge ones, such as purchase of e-books, and the need to buy 'likes' in order for you to have a signature on Digitalpoint forum, and he recommends that we buy 'likes' (I have talked to him via PM about this). But in his thread, he says there are no extra costs, which is not true. Also, I feel that the forum was saturated with all those who bought his WSO - I could tell at once, because all the signatures look similar.

So I bought some e-books as recommended, purchased 'likes', and tried posting as many times as possible in the forum with my signature below. I did that for almost a month - but made nothing. There were no sales at all. I did that for another month, still nothing. Finally, someone dug up that the fact that a bunch of us (which I presume, are all those that purchased his WSO because all the signatures look the same) were buying 'likes', and the moderator removed all our 'likes'! Hence, I, or rather all of us, were left with no signature links. Of course, we could duplicate this strategy in other forums but logically thinking, I do not think it will work. It is too labour-intensive.

I wanted to warn my fellow warriors on Warrior Forum and so posted about my experience in the thread so that potential buyers would be able to make their own judgement. Immediately, Mcalorum PM-ed me, asking me to remove my post and he will refund me. I suddenly came to the realisation that the reason his thread has no negative comments is because he has been doing this all along - offering refunds to buyers who were not satisfied with his WSO! So be very careful if you see no negative comments in a WSO that you are looking to buy, because that warrior could also be using the same crafty tactic as David Mcalorum.

I realised Digitalpoint has stopped accepting new registrations, so I'm not sure what he is doing to go around this, although he would probably just pick another forum to target. So, internet marketing newbies, do beware of this warrior as well.

You can contact me for more information.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for this, nearly bought but I thought there was something fishy about that WSO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm glad I stumbled across this. I was going to purchase it...wow..thanks for the posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for popping over, guys. Glad I managed to help and appreciate your support of my initiative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see honest reviews like this. Some of these WF OPS are certainly crafty at separating us from our dollars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, good review. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't people caught on yet? WarriorForum is one big scam.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wished I saw this post earlier.I bought the course from him recently. You know what ? The video was recorded in 2013. Very outdated information. Talking about digialpoint, click2sell, tradebit and buying mrr/plr and list them to these sites etc. He claimed that click2sell will bring in traffic automatically. All rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. can you provide me a copy of it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there thank you for this honest review! Here is my honest review:

    It is interesting how things work. I got this ebook off his warrior forum thread sometime at the start of last year (2018) and I read through it and it seemed interesting and since I was already familiar with the digital point I thought I would have nothing to lose. If you take a look at the thread the guy who owns the warrior form has actually closed the thread because he claims it is 2019 and there is no way the information in that thread and WSO ebook are still accurate after all these years (please refer to the last page and last comment on that thread).

    So anyhow fast forward to now. David has opened up a new thread because his last one was shut down as I mentioned just before. Same exact system same everything but he just copy and pasted sales page and changed the graphics to say 2019 instead of 2010. Someone posted a comment in the new thread asking if his system still worked after all these years and David claims to have updated it for 2019. I thought this was interesting so I went in and bought the new one. I noticed that there were ZERO changes to the ebook. In fact one of the videos he provides in the ebook takes you to a YouTube video that has been deleted due to an account termination. I also noticed when I bought the ebook that there was a video on the 2nd page. This intro video goes to a YouTube video posted back in 2015. So not only did David lie to that guy when he said that the system was updated for 2019 but I would not be surprised if after all these years the system does not even work!

    I don't blame the owner of the warrior forum for shutting down his original thread! Now he is taking advantage of people by making a new thread for 2019 (calling it by the same name- longest running WSO) and using the same exact info and ebook that he sold people years ago. In his original thread I called him out for some of the info posted in his ebook and just like you he sent me a DM in my warrior forum asking me to remove my negative reply because it would impact his sales and that in exchange for doing so he would refund me my money and also throw in a free sales page copy I could use. I declined. The truth needed to be said. I will be asking him for a refund this time around. Hopefully he gives it to me considering the sale page for 2019 says 60 day money back guarantee. Good luck to everyone do not fall for this guy. His claim that my negative comment on his thread would impact his sales negatively is a load of BS considering he has over 160 pages in that thread and countless other people who bought the ebook even after I left my comment so he is racking in the big bucks here. I doubt many if any people are making money with this and if they are they must not be making a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Had just bought this a few days ago and didnt take me 5 minutes to realize this was a scam,so i sent him a message to his email asking for a refund in which he didnt reply so i filed a quick paypal dispute and within 5 minutes it was refunded,the last thing he wants is to get paypal mad at him,easy way to get refunded but warrior forum needs to shut this down.

    ReplyDelete